Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Friday, March 07, 2003

 

Morning of two evils

It is sour.
It is like that,
unbecoming from the child
who appreciates the confidence.

For the morning of two evils
in this irritating situation.
The bitter taste weakens my stomach
and the other one, my heart.

It is with large pain, that,
in order to inform you about this loss,
it failed.

To integrate sour apartment
my health,
around the place to improve of.
He powers the urgent ask,
which maintains above,
in order to contact me of.

Talent Hizashi Yamasaki

###

Anonymous posted this at 3:53 AM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment