Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Thursday, March 06, 2003

 

Until this, the end of sleep

These are the flowers,
on that I say the favorite person or thing.
Nothing however adores
sensibility
and taste of the flowers.

I would want to sleep in the petal
of one of these flowers
and dream of the stars and the breeze,
of they that lead to it,
the end to sleep.

The argument with me in the hour,
in the periods,
if the light and the word to have to differentiate
too much nice gleam
it of the water,
repaired our base of the flower.

Ewe dream here of the stars and the breeze,
of that he leads to them,
the end to sleep.

Talent Hizashi Yamasaki

Anonymous posted this at 8:37 PM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment