Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Monday, April 07, 2003

 

Competition is not at all the jousted

Competition is not at all the jousted
with the bed of the Raucous

The pregnant woman of delivery
with her cooking method unusual
Where is the standpoint of my silent enemy?

Upon the limitless plain
and the lap of the water
where he enjoys the serenity

On my lip, concrete returns
in combination
including the salt

As for me
who paves the road
the footstep of the sand
lowers the surface

It is raised
as the enormous drop of brutal libation
Steeped of the squabble
I whose curiosity is strong
prepare my grip fist to face

Anonymous posted this at 2:19 PM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment