Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Monday, April 28, 2003

 

Existence is Your Apathy

I convert the undertow
where importance lowers the eyebrow
It is old at the lip

My pores present places
for the dripping of actuality
from feeling the glutenous
which is you

Who can filter the insane hardship
with the gruesome and the fertile?

My blood is renewal
through my tooth
which spits actuality
hard and under the examination

I swear
with the incredulous screams of my head
existence is your apathy
which more and more changes me
whom you call the usurper


Anonymous posted this at 10:49 AM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment