Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Monday, March 15, 2004

 

The Test of the World

The test of the world is my witness
it is plugged and swallows my spark of the throat
the justice which is my mud of the skin
is my cover

Thing of my octagon
of the wild grass
my beverage which has dried,
me who is drunk

Before doing the demand
which is good in us
it goes to us from this
left in 1 hour

It is taken
the explosion
does not come
our toe is isolated and is my feeling in width
from the land between our feet

By the hair of the feeling
heat in the breeze between,
I feeling the shortage develop around us
You go to be that thickness.

Anonymous posted this at 5:04 PM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment