Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Saturday, March 13, 2004

 

The tumults of reliance

Through the tumults of reliance,
The flow of envy,
For my quantitative taste
is bitter

In the place
Where horseback riding of the car
is made possible,
We are diving in the absent valley
In the acid of the water,

When pure,
I cancel the announcement
Of the screaming failure
related to the thing which is pulled

The tears
Scorching me
With the dance and growth of pain

I am hurt you feel with the mouth
It exercises the deterioration of heart
To the movement of environment
it congests

You are achieved less than that
close I am with the head of the brick
which is installed sufficiently.

Wait for that impulse
of the eye
Cancel me
where everything doubts me

Anonymous posted this at 9:59 PM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment