Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Amidst the various darkness

In your life
the size of the sky
is disliked permanently, terribly

I show the box.
You desire it doubtfully
seeing the pulling and grime,
the oil accumulating,
the mud each new Pandora leaves

We go to the road, stomping
Unbearably full of lava
which warms the soles of my leather shoes
wound under the smooth gravel
beginning to be magma.

As for me
This land wants investigation
amidst the various darkness
water sends the steam of humidity

you wander about
concerning me
whom you make wander about slowly.
Our dissipating discontinues the problem
which is the cause of
our being forgotten


Anonymous posted this at 7:09 PM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment