Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

The eye of rolling

Passing by the eye of rolling
it rolls
as the beer,
the grease,
and the laughing
pass by the gentlemen

Obliteration intensity
done by those in the groove
with the range of vision
of three eyes

I should be brought up
a metal sphere
under the fog gun
with my motion in fat quality.
Why must we think in competitive doubt?

Becoming tired,
the sound of the lane
pushes the boulder of the Sisyphus,
bothers my brain itself

Passing by
the dank passage of the stick
where I gather my record and make dark,
you reset my shoes
you go away

Anonymous posted this at 4:13 PM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment