Talent Hizashi Yamasaki 
Talent's email

These poems that I wrote.
I wait for joy to him of him.


[[Home]]     [[Archives]]

Your responds are desired!



Saturday, April 02, 2005

 

I imagine disturbance

My fault advances
to the part that divides me.
I imagine disturbance
My future intersections that rival being

My method cannot jump chasms in this gauntlet
But it maintains me, you see
As something
The permeation of which appears with frequency

I am being
In that place where my continuation
moves,
pulls,
presumes.

The pride of jumping this chasm
is not possible,
it deteriorates to this day.
I compete with you.
the main thing I assault,

An unknown crunch
written by the light,
you have disabled me terribly
and closely

And there is one
who with sufficiency
fights in the land,
As something collapses strength
and happy passion

Anonymous posted this at 5:50 PM.  (0) responds


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment